1 There are 7 deployment positions, and a maximum of 3 space-battleships can be deployed each time, as shown in the figure above:
2. 3 space-battleships can be placed in positions 1-7 before going to battle.
3. Position of the battleship will have an effect in the gameplay.
- 1.The sequence of single target attack is [1st position], [2-4th random position], [5-7th random position].
- 2.The target of the multi-target attack is randomly selected from the above 3 position groups.
- 3.A single target is a certain type of space-battleship: when there is only one enemy type, it will attack this target, and if there is more than one, it will attack one randomly.
- 4.The single target is the space-battleship with highest speed: the target is the fastest in the opponent's order.
- 5.The single target is the farthest space-battleship: the sequence is [5-7th random position], [2-4th random position], and [1st position].
- 6.A single target is a damaged space-battleship: in the sequence of [1st position], [2-4th random position], [5-7th random position] to determine whether the target is damaged or not, if there is no damaged space-battleship, follows the normal attack sequence.
- 7.A single target is an idle space-battleship: it is a target that does not use a skill card in the current round. The order is [1st position], [2-4th random position], [5-7th random position], if there is no idle space-battleship, follows the normal attack sequence.
- 8.The single target is the space-battleship with lowest shield value: priority is given to the lowest shield target. If there are more than 2 and 2 formats, the attack sequence will be [1st position], [2-4th random position], [5-7th random position].
- Using the card will deduct corresponding energy point
- The initial energy point is 4
- Regenerates 3 energy points per round
- Some space-battleship skills can restore 1 energy point after use
- Some space-battleship skills can steal 1 energy point from enemy
- Increases energy point by 1 after certain pilot skills are used
- Restrictions: Each space-battleship can use up to 4 skill cards (excluding the pilot skill)
- Energy capacity is 10 points
- Player wins the battle when the HP of all units of opponent goes to 0.
- There are enemies in each round for the PVE. Defeat the enemies till the last round to win the battle.
- Player wins the battle when all the HP of the enemy player goes to 0 during PVP.